Workplace Wellness Programs
Workplace and Community wellness programs tailored to your company.
“We had Julio at Fitness Foundry come to our high school’s community wellness day to run fitness clinics. He was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. He brought the right kind of equipment and activities to get students interested in fitness, engaged students and faculty in workouts, and was inclusive to all of our students, including students with physical disabilities. His patience, encouragement, and good humor made him a welcome addition to our program and was one of our star clinics!! We would definitely recommend him as a trainer and for group fitness work. He is great with teenagers and adults!! We would certainly have him back!!” -Michelle Cannon, Director of Early College, Fenway High School, Boston.
Do you have workplace wellness for your employees? Fitness Foundry help establish results-driven, individualized programs for your employees, resulting in higher morale and lower healthcare costs.
I will present the mental and physical benefits of physical activities, as well as the importance of connecting with their primary care physician for annual check-ups and other yearly screenings.
- 55-minute online group or in person meeting.
- Topics include, but are not limited to, nutrition, weight loss, introduction to meditation, exercise, and preventive care.
- Hand outs for healthy living.
- Workouts are inclusive and adapt to each individuals’ fitness level.
In addition, your team will receive:
- Access to the Fitness Foundry App which is fully integrated with Apple Health, Fitbit, Google Fit, My Fitness Pal and many others!
- 28 Day Challenge to keep team members motivated and overcoming their obstacles.
- Fitness Foundry gear raffle.
Each week, your team will experience a variety of unique workouts for beginner, intermediate and advanced fitness levels. No gym necessary, but it is great if you have already incorporated the gym into your daily routine. You’ll feel challenged but capable, and I’ll be guiding you step-by-step.
And the benefits will be more than physical. These exercises help counter the negative effects of sitting and smart devices, make you stronger, and provide mental health benefits — to help you feel empowered through physical activity!
My workplace wellness program is designed to provide a safe, supportive space for individuals to define their own healthy, achievable wellness goals.
LET’S GET HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY TOGETHER!
Strong. Energized. Optimistic.