When: Winter 2020
Registration: 9:45 a.m. (Coffee and Tea Provided)
Seminar Begins: 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 30 minute break (On your own)
Seminar Ends: 2:00 p.m.
Fitness Foundry is an NSCA, NASM & AFAA Approved Provider of continuing education. This course is offered for 0.4 NASM/AFAA CEUs.
Certificates, Educational Offering Completion Requirements: Certificates will be awarded upon receipt of payment and successful completion of the educational offering and evaluation form.
Learn how to overcome the rollercoaster of weight loss and gain. BREAK out of breaking even is the first course to address the phenomenon of “breaking even”!
“Breaking even” is when you invest time in exercising and eating healthy but do not see results, especially long term.
You will develop skills and self awareness for long term weight loss management. The program is designed to be sustainable, flexible, and customized to fit your lifestyle and goals!
The proven methods in this workshop can be used by fitness professionals and anyone wanting to lose 5 pounds to 150 pounds!
This seminar provides you with hands-on, practical insight into the science of weight loss without delving into unnecessary academic terms. Gain easy-to-use tools to assess clients’ goals and use science-based tools to personalize and create a realistic and measurable program. Learn how to initiate the customized nutrition and exercise prescription with a purpose. Client motivation will be gained from learning how to overcome their challenges and avoid common setbacks.
New approaches and strategies will be demonstrated allowing attendees to immediately adapt them with their clients. Learn how to empower your clients so they can achieve long term weight loss.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify and overcome client’s challenges in their lifestyle for losing weight and maintaining their progress .
- Increase value of personal training by educating clients on healthy weight loss expectations through assessment and personalized program design.
- Effectively apply science based tools & the “A.I.M. Method” to empower clients and help them make better decisions to stay on track to reach goals.
- Strategies on how to optimize client results through nutrition, customized resistance training and cardiovascular exercise selection.
- Your clients will no longer lose or gain weight without understanding why and learning to overcome it.
“Finally! A breakdown of how weight loss really works! Julio Salado’s “BREAK OUT of Breaking Even” is a clear-cut way for trainers to understand what is happening to their clients’ bodies during the weight loss process, where they are going wrong, and strategies to ensure weight comes off effectively and STAYS off. A must-read for any trainer looking to help their clients succeed in their weight-loss journey and get a better understanding of how to create a weight-loss program effective for each and every client.”- Jill P. NASM-CPT